posted by Kimchee From Hellen @ 1:43 AM
Yea I got it. Just say when. Im about to start on it right now so i dont have much yet
Yep. My aim's Hyoujinmaru, I got parts of it done already, just let me know when / what you guys want to work with and all
Hey Guys! i have time now, if you want to work on it =)
ya! i wanna work together too!!!my AIM s/n is lostcause523i just started... HOLLA!
Hi I started too and got some parts done. Here is my aim: lazysimmiHope you guys come on aim today so we can work together.
hey i have group c too, i just started working on it. I need help finding some information though, if nay of you know any good websites to go too that will be great..thanks
I've got group C! I'd love some help, especially with Tel Aviv. I've got Mumbai totally down if anyone needs help with that.My email is alexandrahh@comcast.net
This comment has been removed by the author.
Yah, same here. I have Mumbai done, but I can't really find much on Tel Aviv. Does anyone have a good website for that?
hey~i would really appreciate some helpso; my aim is :unecoolfille
Post a Comment
<< Home
10 Comments:
Yea I got it. Just say when. Im about to start on it right now so i dont have much yet
Yep. My aim's Hyoujinmaru, I got parts of it done already, just let me know when / what you guys want to work with and all
Hey Guys! i have time now, if you want to work on it =)
ya! i wanna work together too!!!
my AIM s/n is lostcause523
i just started... HOLLA!
Hi I started too and got some parts done. Here is my aim: lazysimmi
Hope you guys come on aim today so we can work together.
hey i have group c too, i just started working on it. I need help finding some information though, if nay of you know any good websites to go too that will be great..thanks
I've got group C! I'd love some help, especially with Tel Aviv. I've got Mumbai totally down if anyone needs help with that.
My email is alexandrahh@comcast.net
This comment has been removed by the author.
Yah, same here. I have Mumbai done, but I can't really find much on Tel Aviv. Does anyone have a good website for that?
hey~
i would really appreciate some help
so; my aim is :
unecoolfille
Post a Comment
<< Home