mrlewishistoricalsociety

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Take Home test #17

17. the effects of biotechnology

  1. are positive because they allow for much greater agricultural yields

  2. are negative because the expense limits availability to all farmers across the globe

  3. are unknown because very little research has been conducted on them

  4. all of the above

  5. none of the above

I couldn't find anything in the book about biotechnology, any one wanna help me out?

5 Comments:

At 11:00 PM, Blogger Mr. Lopez said...

i put d

 
At 11:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

where'd u find it at?

 
At 11:10 PM, Blogger Michelle Guy said...

I put D too.
Biotechnology is basically the green revolution, which has happened very recent. I know that research has not been conducted so much because it's so recent. I know it's expensive, but it does contribute to more agricultural yield.

 
At 11:11 PM, Blogger Mr. Lopez said...

it's mostly logic
not sure if they exactly say that in the book anyhow

 
At 12:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh ok thanks guys!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home