mrlewishistoricalsociety

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

#13 on retest

Hey- I'm working on the retest and I'm stuck on #13
The primary reason for the increased success of agriculture on a global scale is directly related to
the decision of the UN security council and general assembly
the policies of the US department of agriculture
the worldwide commercialization of farming
the recent advances in technology and genetic engineering
the decline in subsistence farming and slash and burn techniques

I looked in the book and online and I can't seem to find anything.
Thanks

3 Comments:

At 12:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I put E. and had it marked right on my test.

 
At 5:50 PM, Blogger alexandrahh said...

I think she means the take home test, right?

I'm torn between option 3 and 4 (C and D). I can't find it in the book either but common sense ponts to those two. I would lean towards option 4 "the recent advances in technology and genetic engineering" because that is what helped the commercialization of agriculture take off.

 
At 6:34 PM, Blogger Iqra said...

I highly think it's 4 or D because it's like the green revolution with advance technology and the fertilizers and higher yielding seeds.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home