mrlewishistoricalsociety

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Test Corrections

I know a lot of people have said about how the answers were right and marked wrong but I have a question for some other ones. Like in
#4
An example of a third sector activity is
A. education. B. manufacturing.
C. mining. D. retailing.
E. shipping

Both A and D are examples so for ones that have more than two answers what do we just right down that they are both right?

3 Comments:

At 5:49 PM, Blogger mrlewishistoricalsociety said...

that question is asking about second sector not third

 
At 5:56 PM, Blogger Alejandra said...

I don't understand how is it asking about second sector if it clearly says third? Was it a mistake? Was it supposed to say second sector?

 
At 8:44 PM, Blogger Becca said...

People are still educated in second sectors but they don't begin retail until 3rd

 

Post a Comment

<< Home