mrlewishistoricalsociety

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Help with #11 please

11. According to the international trade approach to development, a country should identify which of its following assets?
A. abundant agricultural products
B. high quality manufactured goods
C. imports to be limited
D. low cost distribution networks
E. none of the above

I had B. and it was marked wrong.. but i dont quite understand why because in the book on pg. 322 it talks about how it wants countries to identify its higher quality manufactured goods.. is this one of the Qs that was marked wrong but is actually correct??

4 Comments:

At 7:51 PM, Blogger Enannaaa said...

I put B too! I got the answer from there too..I think that's one of them that are messed up too.

 
At 8:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg # 12 is messed up too!!!

The biggest problem in promoting development through the international trade alternative is

D. Unequal distribution of resources

It clearly says that on pg. 324.


Did they use the wrong answer key or something?!?!?
This is ridiculous.

 
At 4:35 PM, Blogger Alejandra said...

For 11 wouldn't the answer be BOTH A and B because on that same page it talks about agricultural abundance??

 
At 10:15 PM, Blogger Michelle Guy said...

For number 11...

The international trade model of development calls for a country to identify its distinctive or unique economic assets. What animal, vegetable, or mineral resources does the country have in abundance that other countries are willing to buy? What product can the country manufacture and distribute at a higher quality and a lower cost than other countries?

The book addresses A, B, and D. These are favored for developed thorugh international trade. So. Yeah, I'm pretty annoyed. I'm still upset about the fact that I could be getting questions wrong but they're really marked right. No one is addressing this. This is not beneficial. Forget my grade, what about the AP test?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home