Concentration and Density?
Yea so I keep looking up and down the blog for this but either I missed it a bunch of times or its not there, but I cant seem to find the difference between density and concentration. I know what each is but Im not sure how to put it in words for this question, I have a vague idea, can anyone help me out?

3 Comments:
Concentration describes where things are in a unit of space, like whether they are clustered or spread out. For example objects in an area have higher concentration when they are closer together. Concentration doesn't really depend on the number of objects, just their positioning.
Density, however, is the frequency of an object in a certain area. Basically, how many in that area. Doesn't matter if they're clustered or spread out, it's just describing how many. So if one area has a higher density than another area, it means more objects are in that area.
Thanks, much appreciated ^_^
lol at least SOMEBODY reads my posts, go emina!
Post a Comment
<< Home