Oh my goodness....
Dear poor victims of Lewis' brainwashing,
By taking this class you have set yourself up for quite a school year, and that's why I am here.
Who am I you ask?
I am the bringer of justice, revealer of truths, and nemisis to the Blog Monster himself. I am Princess Peach, and I am here to help!
The Blog Monster (in case you haven't been warned) is here to provide ridiculous amounts of work, as well as insanely hard pop quizzes, to try and drain you of your humanity and your free time.
With the power of my magical binder I will do my best to check back here often and answer questions. I also have many things from this class documented already on my own webpage, which is www.xanga.com/blogmonstersucks . There are answers to tests (your future tests most likely) reviews, and some assignment help among other things. Although it is better to share your questions on the blog, you may also contact me by email at princesspeachrules64@yahoo.com .
This class is different from many in that you WILL have to work together to get through it successfully. You WILL come across something you may need help with. So make full use of the blog and help each other out! Together, we can bring down the Blog Monster once more!
Finally, I wish you all best of luck, and don't stress!
Sincerely,
Princess Toadstool
Peach
P.S. Oh yes Lewis.......PEACH IS BACK!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home