Hope you checked the blog. Schenker and I decided to change the due date because her third period whined so much. We are also doing this to benefit the people that check the blog.
HEY!!! I was the one who asked if we could push it back! LOL But thank you Ms. Schencker! Thank you Mr. Lewis! Seriously, the extra time will REALLY pay off!!!! GO 3RD PERIOD!! WHOOO!!
9 Comments:
youre welcome guys!third period is the best. you can worship me tomorrow. j/p.
btw- THANK YOU!!!!!
YAY!
HEY!!! I was the one who asked if we could push it back! LOL But thank you Ms. Schencker! Thank you Mr. Lewis! Seriously, the extra time will REALLY pay off!!!! GO 3RD PERIOD!! WHOOO!!
This comment has been removed by the author.
well, now I have some time to perfect my answers and draw better pictures of my city!
yay! thank you! this helps me so much.. especially because i just got home from school. =(
thank u soo much, the extra time will definitely allow me to really make perfect city -thanks again
another thankful student, it helps much for people who work from after school till night!
thankks.
kreyz said...
another thankful student, it helps much for people who work from after school till night!
exactly! soemtimes we cant breathe, eat, sleep, and live school. extra time from for the other 7 calsses, and a life really helps.
Post a Comment
<< Home