Grades without jailcards or corrections
These grades do not have jailcards or corrections in them. I will post all grades with absentee work, corrections, jailcards and anything else by this evening. There were a few people who failed to put their name on stuff. We will deal with that this week.
If you want to figure out your grade with your new materials added in then add the points to your point total and divide by the max for you and there you go.
Re: make sure to panic if there are any issues because I only have six days to make a correction and there is no way I could possibly correct a grade with only 144 hours to do it. It takes me at least 10 years to make a correction.
If you have to make up any of the new assignments, jailcards are due on Tuesday (no exceptions)
All grades are on here, your period should be listed on there in pencil. Just skim through the pages.
http://mrlewishistoricalsociety.com/Gradeswithoutcor.pdf

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home