mrlewishistoricalsociety

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

CONFUSED.

Is it just me or are other people like EXTREMELY confused about this assignment. I don't even know whats going on at the moment.
someone help please! :[

5 Comments:

At 9:33 PM, Blogger HL said...

I'm am totally lost as well

 
At 9:45 PM, Blogger Nelida said...

Ok, I'm not exactly sure, but I think we have to read the links, and then fill out the chart on page 4. The questions on the chart all refer to the hexagon republic. For example, the first questions says "distribution of national territory". In the explanation, just write how it is compact, how that is good for a country's communication, etc. I'm not sure, but that's what I think we have to do.

 
At 10:12 PM, Blogger Kirstin said...

yea. but what does it mean by... definite national core area? the capital? or..?

 
At 10:28 PM, Blogger AnthonyHarb said...

no the definite national core area is the two major cities..i think. thanks nelida! it helped a lot.

 
At 10:33 PM, Blogger Kirstin said...

why though?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home