mrlewishistoricalsociety

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Number 3?

I am in Group E and I dont understand how we can do number 3.
I am suppose to say which model fits with Paris and Chicago, but we do not have the city models in our books and the only models we got to copy in class were the Africa, Asian and Latin American Model so how are we suppose to do Chicago and Paris when these are the only models we know?

2 Comments:

At 3:55 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm not really sure how to explain the details of the city because i don't know where to find this information. But in the book on page 446, Chicago was mentioned in the sector model paragraph. And on pg 448, under Use of the Models Outside North America, it kind of mentioned paris.
Btw, if anyone have a good website for the information of the cities, please write it down.

Oh yeah, how do you do #1?
Which website? Or page?

 
At 3:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

in the book, it talks about Chicago and the models that it fits with, check out page 466. Hope this helps!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home