Exactly what section of the book are we supposed to be looking for these models? Because I've just been looking at the Urbanization section and now that I see people are posting up about African city models I'm trying to find that but I'm having a hard time.
Sunday, March 23, 2008
Contributors
- Rebekah
- kelly
- HL
- Natalija
- Alyssa Gallero
- Anthony Muzquiz
- eprado
- AnthonyHarb
- John D.
- Kirstin
- susie h.
- Chan Kho Kim
- MiA
- Roxanne
- Unknown
- woah it's kristine
- Jazmin
- Chpokio
- dannyknowsbest
- Maggie
- SADETA
- Jenny
- Maritza
- KasiaG
- Unknown
- NaTaLie pArK
- Isabela Bierc
- Unknown
- Marlena
- SabrinaBellamy
- Joel Gonzalez
- PB
- Ms. Schencker
- Kirsten C.
- Mary M.
- mrlewishistoricalsociety
- Nelida
- sarfaraz sajwani
- DANNY

4 Comments:
there 2 or 3 from our notes that they gave us the latin america model the asian model and the african model but the 3 models in the book only apply to i think cities in north america
oops forgot to tell u the chapter its chap 13 do u by any chance know what model would go for new york?
On page 445 and 456 these are the ones it talks about: sector, multiple nuclei, and concentric zone model.
On page 459, it talks about the peripheral model.
I guess these are the ones we are supposed to use and the ones in our notes, which are the Asian and African model.
well new york did used to be a colony and it does have many ports on the rivers. one might want to consider that
Post a Comment
<< Home