mrlewishistoricalsociety

Monday, February 18, 2008

Sector Roles Assignment

You must find and use specific details about your role in class. In other words, research your role and know some very good details that you can apply to the relevant aphg ideas. If not, you are not getting a grade higher than a D on this project. Both Schencker and I expect to see that you understand the perspective you are coming from. I can tell you right now that I have had anyone email me looking for some good details nor have I noticed many posts on the blog. If the research is not done well, I plan on giving out very low grades.

3 Comments:

At 11:10 AM, Blogger maxgmooney said...

i'd like to be the first to comment. i have found sites on the actual scam and minimal youtube info on the scammers, but i dont understand how tncs, unions, and demographics pertain to identity theft.

 
At 11:17 AM, Blogger mrlewishistoricalsociety said...

Unions might not but other terms and ideas can. You can talk about how the low pay of non-union jobs in Nigeria forces them into a life of crime and how they take advantage of the same forces that bring them these nonunion jobs to rip off people in advanced countries.

 
At 11:44 AM, Blogger maxgmooney said...

thanks. thats the approach i was taking, i just wanted to make sure i was on the right track

 

Post a Comment

<< Home