posted by Samiyah @ 7:40 PM
I don't understand this question either. All I got is that TNC's stand for transitional corporations.
1. How has the power struggle between TNC's and unions changed?Oh that works, thanks. I guess we have to compare unions and TNCs. Maybe research and look up the difference?!?! Anyone else get it?
International companies with factories in several different countries like McDonalds, Nike, Ford, Microsoft (definition found in GRA)
Post a Comment
<< Home
3 Comments:
I don't understand this question either. All I got is that TNC's stand for transitional corporations.
1. How has the power struggle between TNC's and unions changed?
Oh that works, thanks. I guess we have to compare unions and TNCs. Maybe research and look up the difference?!?! Anyone else get it?
International companies with factories in several different countries like McDonalds, Nike, Ford, Microsoft (definition found in GRA)
Post a Comment
<< Home