posted by Jake Pieruccini @ 7:07 PM
I think you need to read all of chapter 5 and learn the maps. For the outlines those aren't due until monday I think because that's when Mr. Lewis is collecting notebooks. Least that's what I heard...
so the outlines have to be on chapters 5 and 6. basically everything after chapter 4 that we are reading?
alright but it isnt due intill monday because i heard we were haveing a quiz thursday
Post a Comment
<< Home
3 Comments:
I think you need to read all of chapter 5 and learn the maps. For the outlines those aren't due until monday I think because that's when Mr. Lewis is collecting notebooks. Least that's what I heard...
so the outlines have to be on chapters 5 and 6. basically everything after chapter 4 that we are reading?
alright but it isnt due intill monday because i heard we were haveing a quiz thursday
Post a Comment
<< Home