mrlewishistoricalsociety

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

alright, i have a lot of questions.

1. alright, so for most of the questions did you guys answer with short answers?
2. Can anyone help me with 4d?
3. Also, can you help me on 8b and 8d?
4. LAST, are we suppose to draw the NIR on both of the graphs?

THANK YOU SOO MUCH!

4 Comments:

At 7:43 PM, Blogger Mr. Lopez said...

1. I probably answered around 1-2 sentences for each question. Mostly 1.

2. I said because a lot of people were used to having lots of kids.

3. For 8b I said "Probably because the are developing faster and have a lot of resources left."
For 8d I said "There was probably less fluctuation compared the Mexican DTM."
I'm probably on the right track but it's not complete. So don't take my word for it.

4. Yes, just look at my earlier post, It'll show you how to do it. So it's 3 lines per graph.

 
At 8:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

alright, thank you so much mr.lopez!

 
At 9:33 PM, Blogger hithere said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 6:04 PM, Blogger Mr. Lopez said...

no problem

 

Post a Comment

<< Home