Useful student question and answer for all to know
Hi, Mr. Lewis your posts our very helpful. I have another question though. You said we can post helpful hints or ask for help. The thing is how do we post up these things? Also are these assignments due the day we get back to school? Thank you for your help
I should have sent you an invite to the class blog. Check your spam if you did not get it and let me know if you did not get it. You can find the class blog by going to our website and checking out the class news section. The work will be due at the end of the week the first week so we can have some class time address questions. I will post your question and my answer on the blog so other students can see this as well.
Let me know if you have any other problems with the homework or the class blog and I will help. Try and email by Friday as Iwill be on vacation in August. In August you can email Schencker or check the blog as I plan on posting a ton more hints before I go.
Lewis

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home