No Problems
I think peach is doing a fine job of helping. Royal Punk just wants to make sure everyone is working but I do not mind at all anything that has been posted just do not tell that to the blog monster. It is important to have fun with this and posting up helpful stuff and having fun is O.K. with me and it helps the class too because everyone likes getting help. I do not think anyone is slacking and the improvement in grades from the first weeks till now is proof. So in general, keep up the good work. Keep going after the blog monster peach (he has my cats yet again) and just bear in mind ... *sun goes down* that I... *grunt, snort* am happy... *grunt* to curse you all with quizzes and doom you to classes filled with worksheets after worksheets. Blog, blog Heh, heh.
The yellow fog that rubs its back upon the windowpanes,
The yellow smoke that rubs its muzzle on the windowpanes
Licked its tounge into the corners of the evening,
Lingered upon the pools that stand in drains,
Let fall upon its back the soot that falls from chimneys,
Slipped by the terrace, made a sudden leap,
And seeing that it was a soft October night,
Curled once about the house, and fell asleep

1 Comments:
i have stored my guns (but not my primal weapons, hehe) for the final battle, but for now, we must try to find a cure for Mr. Lewis! **trying VERY hard not to laugh, okay, serious again** the monster is overtaking him more often now and it has to be slowed down! he might hurt his own kitties!!! don't get me wrong, Blog monster, if you become out of control and the time comes I will not have ANY pity on you. We shall continue to fight!
Blog monster, you're going down!
p.s. sorry, your royal punkness, but I have temporarily broken my lightsaber in a battle with another horrible monster that dwells within my own kingdom (my brother). XP
Post a Comment
<< Home