No to both of the answers here. The answer is that this question has to be changed. Remember I said that I would show you how the third sector was broken down into a 3rd 4th and a 5th sector, this question works when you know how that works. Based off of what you know now, all of those jobs are third. So I will redo do it to go with what you know now.
4 Comments:
i think its D
im pretty ure its Letter D. workers become skilled and specialized and technology diffuses to many industries.
No to both of the answers here. The answer is that this question has to be changed. Remember I said that I would show you how the third sector was broken down into a 3rd 4th and a 5th sector, this question works when you know how that works. Based off of what you know now, all of those jobs are third. So I will redo do it to go with what you know now.
B. an elite group initiates innovative activities.
Post a Comment
<< Home