SO CONFUSED.
So I am really unclear whether or not I have everything that I need to do for homework.
This is what I think we have to do:
1) EMQ 5, Part 1
2) Chapter Notes on the blog
3) Test Corrections for the two tests
Is that all? Please someone respond!

6 Comments:
Well EMQ #5 part 1 is definitely due....
I thought the the chapter notes and the test corrections were due on monday too, but on the website it says that the Test Corrections are due on january 7, and the chapter notes are due on the 8th...so i'm not sure...
I would try to have all of them on monday, just in case.
ok cool. Thanks so much.
Both tests? S:
What the heck, I only have one with me. . .
yeh it was the culture one and the one before that, but its due tuesday so you can do it tomorrow.
Didn't he collect EMQ #5, Part 1 on the Friday we before break?
You are all doomed!!!
I want all of the work by Monday
Just Kidding-
Corrections due Wed
Chapter Notes due Thur
Qset on Friday
And this work (EMQ 5) can be turned in to make up for missing it on Friday before break.
Post a Comment
<< Home