mrlewishistoricalsociety

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Question!

I have NOOOO IDEA what to write for the Thursday Essay. Is it like on the book or something?

3 Comments:

At 7:49 PM, Blogger Enannaaa said...

i am stumped as well

[sigh]

 
At 7:59 PM, Blogger Michelle Guy said...

NOW I MAY BE COMPLETELY WRONG HERE, but I think this question might have to do with types of cities, like the Asian city model and the concentric zone model (for Europe). What's going on in both of these continents and talk about why the population is behaving the way it is. So things like, jobs, family life, agriculture, etc. For A, why are the population distributions similar? What's going on to make them similar for both being in two different stages.
Then B, I'm thinking of population pyramids and the distribution of ages. Again, for the similarities and differences in urban structure, I'm pretty sure they're talking about city models.

 
At 8:14 PM, Blogger Enannaaa said...

you're my hero

 

Post a Comment

<< Home