posted by Enannaaa @ 11:22 PM
wow that's freakin amazing! If i ever have kids, ima teach em dat too so they can ace all da human geo map quizzes when they grow up lol.
The mom probably helped the little girl by pointing to her the locations of the countries and once the video was finished her mom rewarded the girl by buying her McDonalds.
The words are on the map, I'm not impressed
but then again, she is only 2 years old. do you know any 2 year olds that can read?
Oh yeah, T-Roy's right.Now the only thing that amuses me about this video is when she says, "MEXICOOOOOO" and "A-RASHA".
Mannnnnn I was readin in the womb. Hahaha oh Michelle. Good eye good eye
Post a Comment
<< Home
6 Comments:
wow that's freakin amazing! If i ever have kids, ima teach em dat too so they can ace all da human geo map quizzes when they grow up lol.
The mom probably helped the little girl by pointing to her the locations of the countries and once the video was finished her mom rewarded the girl by buying her McDonalds.
The words are on the map, I'm not impressed
but then again, she is only 2 years old. do you know any 2 year olds that can read?
Oh yeah, T-Roy's right.
Now the only thing that amuses me about this video is when she says, "MEXICOOOOOO" and "A-RASHA".
Mannnnnn I was readin in the womb. Hahaha oh Michelle. Good eye good eye
Post a Comment
<< Home