mrlewishistoricalsociety

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Question

It seems I'm the only one thats confused about the Pop vs Soda assignment.
How long does our explanation have to be?
So far, I have only a couple of sentences.

8 Comments:

At 5:14 PM, Blogger GrkLax32 said...

12 sentences per paragraph

 
At 5:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr. Lewis said it has to be two to three paragraphs, and the paragraphs have to be atleast 12 sentences long each. Make sure you include a lot of vocab. I just started so I'm not sure how long mine will be.

Hope that helps!

 
At 5:14 PM, Blogger GrkLax32 said...

that what Mr. lewis posted b4

 
At 5:18 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you so much. I completely missed that in class.

 
At 5:58 PM, Blogger Stephan Ivanov said...

12 sentences per paragraph and 2-3 paragraphs????
Are you serious.
I got like 8 sentences and used around 4 vocab words and i thought that was sufficient.
Are you sure he said 3 paragraphs?? Because in our class (8th period) i think he said you can go about answering this question 3 different ways.

 
At 6:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I'm pretty sure they will accept that as long as you clarified your points and reasons. But yeah, I'm sure he said that, he posted it on the blog, thats where I got it from.

Im pretty sure you'll be fine as long as you write enough to answer the question.

 
At 6:21 PM, Blogger arielle trinidad said...

hi. sorry to change the subject but i'm a little confused on what we should write about.
do they basically want us to tell them why we think people across america say different words although meaning the same thing? or what?
thanks =]

 
At 6:52 PM, Blogger Iqra said...

they basically want us to tell them why we think people across america say different words although meaning the same thing. he posted on the blog to explain the pattern that exists on the map so yes basically what your thinking.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home