they said that Edline should work, but it depends on your teachers though, most of them are probably still busy with the first few weeks of school, so chances are they won't have the grades up, and maybe---if you're lucky, some teachers are very into 'edline', they'll update regularly... unlike the teachers that I had last year, they only update for the majority of the time like a couple of days before report card...
yeah i'm not sure cause i can see my grades for one of my other classes but not for this one....but yeah ok cause i heard some people got theirs already......but alright
5 Comments:
No I can view grades for other classes, but I don't have anything for AP Human Geo. Does anyone else have this problem?
they said that Edline should work,
but it depends on your teachers though,
most of them are probably still busy with the first few weeks of school,
so chances are they won't have the grades up,
and maybe---if you're lucky, some teachers are very into 'edline', they'll update regularly...
unlike the teachers that I had last year, they only update for the majority of the time like a couple of days before report card...
I know but Ms. Schencker said that the grades are up now? So does that mean the grades are only for certain people or eveyone?
probably for certain people only, it takes time putting up the grades...
yeah i'm not sure cause i can see my grades for one of my other classes but not for this one....but yeah ok cause i heard some people got theirs already......but alright
Post a Comment
<< Home