mrlewishistoricalsociety

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Not Happy

I am not happy with the way the school did not set up a sub. I hope you grabbed the handouts from the desk and worked on them. When I am not around, work has to get completed. I will be assigning that work as additional work. There will never be a day when I am gone that work will not be assigned. Always check my desk for work and get it done. I accept no excuses and will not allow the day to go to waste. So, even though this is not your fault, that work will be homework. I am not happy with the way the school handled my absence and almost think that I cannot trust them to do their job. I will be leery of taking future absences. I will post the work online later today. It will be due sometime this week.

IN FUTURE, REALIZE THAT THERE WILL BE WORK ON MY DESK AND I WILL NOT ALLOW FOR IT NOT GETTING DONE DURING CLASS. WE SIMPLY CANNOT LOSE DAYS. IF THERE IS NO SUB THEN GOT THE WORK AND GET IT DONE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home