mrlewishistoricalsociety

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Welcome to the Time Warp

The exam is May 1st not this coming Monday. WE HAVE MORE TIME. But the ACT is next week which means we really only have two extra days.

Because of this-
The exam will be on Tuesday and Thursday of next week along with your notes being due then
The review assignment is due Friday
Jailcards are due on Monday.


TELL EVERYONE

I spaced the date and kept thiking next week was the first. We will have more days to review to get you guys ready. This Saturday and next Saturday I will be having review sessions along with this Thursday. I will want you to attend one. I will explain more tomorrow.

From the AP BOARD
2006 Exams Schedule

Week 1
Morning Session
8 a.m.*
Afternoon Session
12 p.m.*
Monday, May 1 English Language French Language**
Human Geography**
Tuesday, May 2 Computer Science A **
Computer Science AB**
Spanish Language**
Statistics
Wednesday, May 3 Calculus AB
Calculus BC
Music Theory**
World History
Thursday, May 4 English Literature French Literature**
German Language**
Friday, May 5 United States History European History
Studio Art (portfolios due)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home