Chapter Reviews and Book Reports
You must do the chapter reviews and do them on time. I am going over them right now and many of you have missed the latest one. You may not send your results to any other address other than klewis3431@gmail.com. I am giving all others a zero for being tardy or for being sent to the wrong address. I HAVE MENTIONED IT TOO MANY TIMES. YOU MUST SEND YOUR WORK TO THAT ADDRESS. You must do it on time and you will be losing points on this. I fail to see why students who cannot do this simple task should get a decent grade in my class, get permission to leave for other activities or even remain in the class past the first semester. I have yet to drop a single student but there are several heads on the chopping block. Shape up in my class or I will remove you. I will make a point of adding this to my next discussion with the vice principal. Please note that you have also had plenty of time to work on these book reports and as such, you had better do a good job. I expect you to have written your reports and rewritten them to get the material down in the best possible manner. Go through the authors ideas, cite examples when possible and when space allows you to do so. I am not handing out grades like a dentist hands out lollipops. Do the work or face some pretty serious consequences.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home