need help ASAP!!!
oh please let there be someone out there at this time! thanks to mr. lewis' clever idea to put a website on the extra materials ?s, i am at a loss. i had forgotten that ".pdf" meant a acrobat file and the only internet i have access to right now is from a mac. A MAC!!! so could anyone please post whatever is in that "website"
thanks

5 Comments:
The other part susbstitution. make a population pyramid for a city that is mainly a factory and manufacturing area as in the early days of the industrial revolution here but is in modern day China. Second make a population pyramid for an area that has lots of textiles and primarily relies on women to do that work. Lastly make a population pyramid for Hong Kong which is a modern global city. Next make and explain a population pyramid for Bleguim, Burunidi, Bulgaria and Bangladesh and in future always check out the assignment and its directions at some point before nine the day before it is due. I assigned this a full week ago. Feel free to write again if these substitute problems do not make sense to you.
All of this should take care of that part in its entirety. I will give full points if you do all that limo and I mentioned.
Just FYI. I do think Macs work with adobe files if you download the appropriate program off of Adobe.com
I just checked and adobe definitely offers a free reader for Macs that you can download and use. Just go to www.adobe.com and click the reader icon and choose Mac for your operating system and there you go.
oh yeh, thanks mr. lewis, only you forgot that Mac have like, learning disabilities or something. they're frickin' slow! i thought of downloading it but it wouldn't do it because it's a retarded and old computer!!! grrrrr!!
Post a Comment
<< Home