It is too late now but there will always be work to do in class when I am gone and passes are not allowed (excepting washroom). Anyone not in class but in school is considered cutting and will be written up and get points deducted. No other teacher has permission to take you out. Please note this for future and note that I will not allow exceptions. I will double check attendance.
1 Comments:
It is too late now but there will always be work to do in class when I am gone and passes are not allowed (excepting washroom). Anyone not in class but in school is considered cutting and will be written up and get points deducted. No other teacher has permission to take you out. Please note this for future and note that I will not allow exceptions. I will double check attendance.
Lewis
Post a Comment
<< Home