mrlewishistoricalsociety

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Best State

Remember for this assignment. You need only do page 5 and page 10 of the best state assignment found in the political folder of your discs. For page five you need only find data relevant to one individual state of your choice and for page ten only one country of your choice. Be sure to answer the question about map scales as well. There, I want you to incorporate the phrases mentioned into a paragraph explanation of the terms large scale and small scale map. Do not just copy stuff from the blog. Understand it and write it down in your own words. For the last question on maps, the idea is to mention five things you want to know about your state and then choose which type of map would do the best job of showing you this item correctly. Explain why you think that type of map would work well but realize that you do not need to actually find such a map or any data for it. And you definitely do not need to make the map.

Emperor Lewis has spoken

2 Comments:

At 10:36 PM, Blogger mrlewishistoricalsociety said...

Do not mock your ruler. I was only testing you to see if you guys were reading the blog.

You passed the test and I have corrected spelling.

 
At 10:36 PM, Blogger mrlewishistoricalsociety said...

I have corrected the spelling. AAAAARGH!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home